Wild Republic DIY
Cuddly Zoo Paper Mache Alphabet Letters
Create an adorable Paper Mache Alphabet Letter with Wild Republic mini’s stuffed animals. Perfect for baby showers, nurseries, young children’s rooms, preschool or kindergarten classrooms.
Let your imagination roam free with these wild and loveable stuffed animals.
- Use acrylic paint of your choice to paint a large paper mache letter
- You may choose to paint the background scene on the paper mache letter
- Arrange background materials and glue.
- Then arrange stuffed animal onto the paper mache letter and glue.
(Use hot glue or liquid glue to glue materials to the paper mache letter.)
- One large paper mache letter
- One mini stuffed animal (Feel free to use as many as you would like to.)
- Acrylic paint
- Enhances with desired materials
This craft project works well when using recycled craft materials, paint and fabrics. This is an excellent rainy day project for children. Dig into those old craft bens to create a masterpiece of a letter.
- On July 3, 2019