Wild Republic DIY
Creating a delightful and magical world filled with charming miniature fairies. This portable fairy garden is excellent for outdoor or indoor. Great for adults or school-age projects!
Let your imagination run free as you create this magical world.
- Embellish large and small Tera cotta pots, fill with soil and add succulent plants. (Don’t forget to give a little drink of water.)
- Fill the Tera cotta plate with soil and arrange fairy houses.
- Add an accessory to the ground cover.
- Tube of Fairy Figurines #20810
- One large or medium size Tera Cotta plate to us as the base
- One medium, two small Tera Cotta pot to create the fairy houses
- Potting Soil
- Dry Moss for adoring fairy house or adding to ground cover
- Stones or glass marbles for creating a walking path
- Liquid Glue or Hot Glue Gun
- Enhances with preferred materials
You may choose to paint your fairy houses or objects
Recycle large and small plastic bottles by cutting them in half. Use the bottom part of the plastic container and drill drainage holes at the bottom of them. Paint plastic bottles to create the fairy houses decorated and embellish with your favorite materials.
- On August 6, 2019