Wild Republic DIY
Mason Jar Winter Scene
Simple and adorable holiday craft is a perfect gift idea to do with your kids or on your own. Great for adults or school-age projects!
- Remove the lid of the mason jar
- Glue reindeer to the round wooden base, pull cotton balls apart and glue to the top of the wooden base to give the appearance of snow on the ground.
- Place a quarter amount of glue to the inside bottom of the Mason jar to secure the wooden base to the jar.
- Add fake powdered snow with a tablespoon into the inside bottom of the Mason jar.
Place the lid back on and enjoy the holiday.
- Medium-sized wide mouth mason jar
- Reindeer / Polybag of Wilderness Series 1 Figurines #21507
- Cotton balls
- Fake powdered snow (tablespoon)
- One around wooden disc about an inch and half tall.
(To insert as a base at the bottom of the Mason jar.)
- Liquid Glue or Hot Glue Gun
- Enhances with preferred materials
Recycle small items to us as an accessory in the Mason jar.
- On August 6, 2019