Wild Republic DIY
Halloween Party Tray, Candy Holder and Wreath
Designing Halloween party decorations with Wild Republic small adorable miniature snakes and spider figurines.
Let your imagination run free with snakes and spiders on this Halloween!
- Paint a star foam wreath with black paint and let dry.
- Wrap glittery ribbon around the wreath and tack with hot glue to keep the ribbon in place. Arrange snakes and spiders onto the wreath and hot glue.
- For a creepy-crawly tray, arrange snakes and spiders around the outer edge of the tray and hot glue snakes and spiders onto the tray.
- A snaky, spidery black cauldron for those sugary treats. Arrange snakes and spiders around the outside of the container of your choice. Then hot glue snakes and spiders onto the outside of the container.
- One tube of snake figurines
- One polybag of snake Figurines
- One polybag of spider Figurines
- Black acrylic paint
- Glittery orange ribbon
- Hot glue gun with glue sticks
- Enhances with other materials if desired
Recycle old wreaths, trays, and containers
- On June 14, 2019