Wild Republic DIY
Halloween Raven Wreath
- 18” wire frame from Dollar Tree
- 12” raven #81089 from Wild Republic
- 1-21” X 10 yards Deco mesh, I only needed 1 roll.
- Lots of 4” Zip ties
- 8 Chenille stems
- 1 of 1.5” wired ribbon
- Bow, 1.5” ribbon and 2.5” wired ribbon (4-5 styles)
- 3 pcs 12” floral wire to attach raven.
- Attach mesh at the crossbar about an inch in with a zip tie on the center wire.
- Measure mesh at 10” and attach with zip tie on the middle wire all the way around,
- You need 4 poufs in each section.
- Attach the raven with the floral wire. I used a sewing needle to pull the wire through.
- Cut the ribbon at 12”, 1-1.5” and 2-2.5” ribbons, dovetail the ends, find the center and bunch them together and tie them with a chenille stem, make 6 bunches.
- Make a large bow and place it at 10 o’clock then add the ribbon tail bunches into the pouf all the way around to cover the base.
- I added a tree branch from Target to fill in the center behind Raven.
- On September 7, 2023